Know Before You Sell
Sell Your Home Faster With a
Pre-Listing Home Inspection
Selling a home? Be sure to have your home Move-in Certified. If you are buying a home, only by a home that has been Move-in Certified.
Move-in Certified homes have been pre-inspected and any problems that were found have been corrected.
The advantage to a seller is having a smoother and faster transaction, and not having to worry about unpleasant surprises.
The advantage to buyers is knowing that you are getting a home that is safe, in good repair, and that will last for years to come.
Contact us to perform your pre-listing inspection today!
Are you buying a home?
Here are some advantages of buying a home that is Move-In Certified™:
- The inspection has already been completed by the time you tour the home.
- The inspection has already been paid for by the seller, giving you the option of waiving your inspection contingency, which streamlines the sales process.
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays.
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the seller time to make repairs;
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
There are distinct advantages of having access to a Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection report:
- The inspection generates an easy-to-read report that provides an accurate assessment by a qualified third-party of the condition of the home. This is an essential step in helping you in your decision-making process prior to making an offer.
- The inspection report is hosted online, 24/7, at www.FetchReport.com
- The report may relieve your unfounded suspicions and concerns before you decide to walk away from an otherwise great deal.